- Fridays & Saturdays – Mezze Platter/Tapas & Shows, 7-10pm. Mezze Platter is shared between 2. Only the VIP package includes alcohol a large Vixen Cocktail Jug (per 4 guests).
- VIP package – if you require more tickets than are available please email us and we will be able to assist you.
- Group Bookings: When booking for a group please put your name as the first booking entry. If you don’t have everyone’s details you can put yours but note that it is compulsory for them to check-in upon arrival. If you only put your email as the contact then you will only receive one (1) booking confirmation. If you enter other email addresses each one will receive a confirmation, as it is auto-generated it may go to junk mail and cannot be resent. We don’t hold or reserve seats for group bookings, you must book and pay in full. If booking the entire venue please get in contact by email.
- We can take a group size maximum of 100 depending on availability.
- Dietary requirements – many groups arrive asking for changes or last minute dietary requirements, unfortunately we can’t do this, we are a special CABARET venue, if you missed out on pre-ordering these (at least 2 weeks prior via email only) our staff will graciously decline so please do not ask as they have been put in this position many times since reopening. We only cater to the following: dairy free, gluten free, fructose free (onion & garlic), no seafood, vegetarian or vegan. Anything outside of these we cannot do so please email us at least 2 weeks prior as requested here, at time of booking and in your email confirmation. We do not take late phone calls for changes either so please do not ring.
- Late night show bookings from 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays is $10pp if pre-paid, on the night cover charge is $20pp, it is included with the VIP package.
- Thursdays Drag Bingo are $19pp featuring one Tapa item from our brand new menu, or $25pp includes a Tapa item with a House Wine/Beer/Juice.
- If a date has sold out it will state this on our bookings page for that date. If it’s showing as still available but you can’t book the number of guests you would like it means there are limited seats available and you will either have to reduce your number or choose another date.
- Vau d’vile will be making sure you and our team are all safe and well looked after and ask that you adhere to our very strict protocols and follow all instructions by the team and signage within the venue.
- We do not take pencil bookings, we do not reserve seats.
- There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers.
- If you make a booking mistake when booking and requires us to fix your mistake there is an administration fee of $10 charged per change. We do not accept last minute changes 72 hours prior to your booking, these will be graciously declined, all other requests (except for additional bookings if there is space) will be managed on a case by case basis and may be declined. We run a small cabaret business which requires pre-planning to ensure our performers and staff are prepared.
- Wednesday’s will be opening shortly, check back for more information.
Click the thumbnail below for the night you want to book!
Bingo a la Vau
SPECIAL EVENTS – MICF shows open for bookings – Susanville and Muffic Chops an Improvised Lesson in History.